If you were locked in a lot that requires a PERMIT,
no appeal can be filed no matter what your
The only time we will hear an appeal is if your receipt that we give you states: "You May File A Appeal" printed on it by LMS
You will need to provide the following information and paperwork:
If you qualify:
- Written Request for Administrative Review - An accurate account of your parking experience.
- A copy of your parking enforcement receipt with enforcement officer's signature for appeal. It must state "You May File a Appeal" Printed on it by LMS.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Mail to the address on your receipt.
LMS offers you the chance to appeal some cases in some towns due to its own company rules not because of any law or city code. ONLY violators who have "You May File a Appeal" printed on receipt by LMS will have a chance of appeal to be heard.
- ONLY SERIOUS APPEALS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- ONLY APPEALS CONTAINING ALL APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK WILL BE REVIEWED. ALL OTHERS WILL BE DISCARDED.
APPEALS MUST BE POSTMARKED WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM DATE OF FINE.PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS TO RECEIVE YOUR APPEAL RESPONSE BY MAIL.
*NO RESPONSE WILL BE SENT TO NONE QUALIFIED APPEALS.