Listed below are some of the most common reasons why your car may be wheel locked or towed. The reasons listed below include, but are not limited to:
LMS does not offer any type of appeals process if you had a lock placed on your vehicle, you were in violation of one or more rules for the lot you parked in so no appeal is valid.
- You parked without a valid permit
- You parked in more than one spot
- You parked on or over the line of another parking spot
- You parked in an area that was posted off limits. (Entry, Exit, Curb, driveway, etc)
- You parked in the lot without payment or permission.
- You parked in a lot designated for customers only and did not visit the business posted.
- You parked your vehicle in the lot after hours, or left your vehicle overnight.
- You parked your vehicle in a manner that violates the posted parking rules.
- You parked in the lot with a fraudulent permit.
- You parked your vehicle with an expired, stolen, or fraudulent license plate.